Tuesday, October 25, 2005

How to make the People Happy

Nabih Berri, Michele Aoun, Walid Joumblat, Samir Geagea & Saad Hariri are flying on MEA.

Over Cyprus, Hariri turns to Joumblat & says, chuckling," You know, I could throw a 100,000LL bill right now and make someone very happy.

Joumblat shrugs and reply, "Well, I could throw ten 10000LL bills out the window and make ten people happy."

Feeling that he was not considered, and still being intelligent after 11 years in prison, Geagea says: "Hell, I could throw a hundred 1000LL bills and make a hundred people happy."

Always referring falsly to Numbers in politics, Michele Aoun Said " I could throw a Thousand 100LL coin and make a thousand five hundred people happy." !!!!!

Berri, always acting like a teacher in the parliment, he said: "I out smart you my pupils, I could throw two Thousand 50LL coin and make two thousand people happy."

The pilot overhearing this says to his co-pilot: "Hey, I could throw them all out the window, and make millions of people happy".

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trend forecasters
There was a time, way back in the late 1990s, when coolhunting was still cool, when nearly every Madison Avenue ad agency wanted a resident hipster to interpret the spending habits of those inscrutable ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home